Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Meanie Genie Game
Here's the game. You can make one wish to a genie, but it can only be a maximum of ten words (starting with "I wish) and the next poster tries to horribly subvert the wish while making a wish of their own. If anyone asks questions of your reasoning behind your wish-granting, simply edit your post and add an explanation.

Here's an example: "I wish I had more wishes."
Well, you're now a genie. You have more wishes but they're for you to give, not get.

Here's my wish:
"I wish I could stop time."
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Somewhere, in the distance, a man named Time curses your name as they get stuck at a red light that just won't change. Nice going, there-

I think that's how it works? So I guess I'd go: "I wish I could fly".

(here we go)
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
[-] The following 1 user Likes WaifuApple's post:
  • Sawrock
You now can fly and touch the skies, but never land ever again. Soar high, birb!

I wish I could teleport where I want to.
[Image: Chivalry_Medallion.png]
(11-29-2020, 11:55 PM)Kyro Wrote: You now can fly and touch the skies, but never land ever again. Soar high, birb!

You can teleport anywhere you want, but whatever you are currently wearing (Clothing, hair dye, jewelry, e.t.c.) won't follow you, resulting in your being naked upon arrival.

I wish that my computer never run out of power.
(11-30-2020, 02:55 AM)R4d6 Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 11:55 PM)Kyro Wrote: You now can fly and touch the skies, but never land ever again. Soar high, birb!

You can teleport anywhere you want, but whatever you are currently wearing (Clothing, hair dye, jewelry, e.t.c.) won't follow you, resulting in your being naked upon arrival.

I wish that my computer never run out of power.

Your computer never runs out of power, but there's so much current flowing through it that it blows whatever accessories you plug into it.

I wish I had perfect fashion sense.
(11-30-2020, 04:30 AM)Karidan Wrote: I wish I had perfect fashion sense.

Your OCD makes your perfect fashion sense drive you crazy about the slightest errors in anyone else's attire.

I wish I had a waifu.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
(11-30-2020, 04:44 AM)Fern Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 04:30 AM)Karidan Wrote: I wish I had perfect fashion sense.

Your OCD makes your perfect fashion sense drive you crazy about the slightest errors in anyone else's attire.

I wish I had a waifu.
Your waifu is Fiona from Shrek, but she's always in Ogre-form.

I wish I was happy.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
You are happy but everyone is angry at you and hates you now cause GEEZ you keep rubbing it on their face. What an asshole.

I wish to have money !
You have money, but the IRS is sus.

I wish for a corgi.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You now have everyone's money. All digital currencies are magically wired to you, and all physical currences are safely deposited outside your house, carefully leaving a path for you to leave your house so you aren't blocked in. No one else has money, causing such an economic crash and chaos that the world quickly descends into anarchy. FUCK

You have a corgi. They're inside you.

I wish I was immune to disease.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]