Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Voilegard] Arcanist's Academy Enrollment
[Image: giphy.gif]

Arcanist's Academy

Headmaster Samuel D'Arc is opening a brand new academy for aspiring magicians to attend! Those that are interested should visit in Voilegard, entering from the west. If you are accepted, there is no tuition for basic lessons in the curriculum. Lunch is provided.

[Image: unknown.png]
The Headmaster does not plan on hiring at the moment, and intends to accept students via an interview. You do not have to be magically adept to pass this interview, it is judged entirely on other things. What things, you might ask?

Ah, but telling might spoil the fun.

Private Lessons are available for a small fee, you can ask anything magical related! The current contents of the curriculum are as follows-

Basic Focus Manipulation
Elemental Magic
Mercana Awareness
Void Awareness
Applications of Magic
Runes and Enchantments
Hexes, Curses, Dark Arts (For Advanced Students)
-
[Image: unknown.png]
A Little About Samuel
"I am not a very interesting fellow, if I will admit. My family line is elven in nature, hence my age of over eighty and still looking rather youthful. Well, I'm youthful in some ways! I have been a studious person since I was the ripe, tender age of four. In spite of this, I am learning new things every day. I hope to be able to pass on these lessons to other people. As for me, myself? I'm just someone who loves books, art, and of course, learning. Oh, I'm also a fan of carrots. Sweet vegetables, that's what they are."
(Contact Hoot#1195 if you wish to set up an interview! Or, join the discord here!)
[-] The following 5 users Like Sarah54321's post:
  • Akame, Aqua, Balor, Boomkiller, Snake
Due to In Real Life stress and health concerns, I will need to postpone the opening of the school. You are still free to join the discord so that when it does open, you will be notified. Thank you and I apologize!