Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[EVENT] I Knew A Pretty Fungi...

I Knew A Pretty Fungi...

Get it? Fungi? Funny guy...?

It would appear that someone has been posting notes all over Cellsvich for some time now, much to the amusement of the local populace. A small, purple-haired girl of much too bombastic nature could be seen tacking these to the most random places. Bushes, trees, wells, walls, doors, pots, and not even chairs were too sacred for the devil to spare.

The notes are crudely written, almost illegible at times as if the writer's hands were unsteady, and clumsy. The bits that are legible are preposterous at best, especially so considering the wacky drawings of less than stellar artsmanship often accompanying them, showing the culprit in her... Well, in her own rendition, if one could even call it that.

[Image: L4mRgc1.png]
Citizens of the Empire, and all beyond! The Green has decided that I should reign supreme over these grassy fields, and I intend to do so to the best of my ability! No more will flowers go unwatered! No more will grass be stepped on without consent, and no more will dandelions be considered a weed! (Because they're not, they're fun, and amazing, and you just haven't-)

I ask Ellie to come out of his big, boxy castle to give me his shiny crown, so I can become the new Shroomperor of Shroomgrogana! (That's what we'll be known as hendef- hensefv- it's what we'll be known by, as decree the Green!) So come to the spot marked on my map, so we can do everything according to new mushroom regime-standards! (Please I spent a long time setting this u-)

[Image: LzRAW9a.png]

Come by at [10 AM EDT][14:00 GMT] on the date of the [27th March, Saturday] or I'll be very sad!
You can bring all of your retainers, but tell them to bring lunch packs because I can't feed all of you...

[OOC]

This is a public event for anyone who wants to show up.

Here's a couple tags to see if you're interested.
[PvE][Goofy][Light-hearted villainy]

Be sure to note that it is, in fact, in the morning for you Americano-folk. EU-people rise up!

[Image: ZsfZmq5.png]

If there are any questions, hit me up on Discord: MakeshiftWalrus#7604
[-] The following 2 users Like MakeshiftWalrus's post:
  • Akame, K Peculier