Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc
[Image: j53dBNj.png]

Awakening I hear the sounds of a climatic battle, the muffled shouting of a worried comrade, I can understand them, they call my name out, as well as the Mercalans nearby.

It feels as though they healed my wounds, so why can I still not open my eyes? I exist here in pitch blackness, steadily listening for any sign that the conflict was over, with a few cheers
it would appear as though it were. I let out a sigh of relief and call out for a status check, my comrade says that with some great effort we appeared to have made it through.

I lay back against the nearest wall for rest, I feel exhausted, I can barely move any muscles and it feels as though my insides are rotting away. I suppose this is the price I must pay for
what I subjected myself to, those thoughts invade my mind once again, the ones just before the decision that would assure my doom:

"You control a power even the gods once feared, you still have a chance, do not hesitate, Aryan."

It was then I decided I would throw everything away, now I remember. I'm sorry my love, I have made a very foolish decision, I promise you I will make it back to say my goodbyes, as
soon as I can open my eyes to see you again. As soon as I can open my eyes, I re-iterate this phrase over and over, but they still won't open, I feel over my face one more time.

My eyelids are open, my fingertips trace over where they should be. They're still there, I realize now just how doomed I was. I lay there, apparently the skies are lit up by starfall,
I laugh quietly to myself as my comrade heavily worries over my condition, I am unable to see whatever this star-lit sky is, the bright future that I risked everything to assure. I'll never be able to see it.

To fade away into nothingness, that was and always has been my fate, who was I ever to try and deny that?

[Image: XvkoNSs.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Blissey, FancyCyclops, Fern, Kyro, Lokus

Messages In This Thread
Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc - by Fern - 06-11-2021, 01:24 AM
Epilogue - by Fern - 07-12-2021, 01:38 AM
RE: Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc - by Autumn - 07-12-2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc - by Kyro - 07-13-2021, 01:02 AM
The Church's Address - by Blissey - 07-13-2021, 01:15 AM
RE: Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc - by Hiazro - 07-14-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc - by Rexan - 07-13-2021, 05:37 AM
RE: Black Falcon & Strega: Final Arc - by Lokus - 07-13-2021, 07:35 PM