Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korvaran Ink, for excess Cypelle
(07-11-2022, 11:45 PM)Autumn Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 10:42 PM)FaeLenx Wrote: It sells more brainfood.

Seriously though, since I do have more to add. 100 per ink is too much. LE is an awful experience, a massive grind where you retread the same content over and over. It detracts from the time spent roleplaying, and it offers truly awkward circumstances for situations such as what was mentioned above. Legend Extension is useful to rebuild your character, and inks could still exist, but adding in a method to gain them outside of LE would be best. In Sigrogana, the economy is in shambles and a murai sink is needed anyways. In Korvara, Cypelle currently has the worth of a used gum wrapper and people are stacking hundreds, meaning new content will either need to COST hundreds and bar new players or characters out of it or everyone will be done with it shortly after starting.

100 per ink is not too much imo, you can circle the continent collecting cypelle and doing bosses, and given that they respawn every 3 in game hours you can keep repeating the circuit to get more and more cypelle, it should be a reward for doing the content and staying vigilant in hunting down the cypelle spawns rather than anything else, in like an hour you could probably farm up about 40-50 cypelle, but the difference between that and the ink quests is that the ink quests are limited.

At least early on into Korvara's life cycle, we should consider the cost to be steep or not even be there at all, that's my opinion anyway. Then you can lessen the curve later when most people have their levels situated, and you want to lessen the gap between new characters and currently existing ones.

I'm pretty active in grabbing it, and I would say that I have enough for 1.5 legend inks at that exchange rate after the time spent playing. I think you're grossly exaggerating just how quick most people are going to be or how much fun it's going to be walking to and fro over this.

The only way 100 per would be fun is if you could trade them.
Please... LEing is such a slog. And Cypelle is in excess. Sad
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
[-] The following 2 users Like Blissey's post:
  • Fern, Pyro
Hello yes I am here to necropost and say I require an Ink but would hate to LE atm so please let us use like 75 Cypelle to get 1 ink please I beg hello.
I would be all for 100 cypelle for legend inks.
I'm sort of against divine and vorpal catalysts though.
Right now we're in the wild west, the early days. Finding a vorpal or divine weapon is a huge status symbol, a cool moment, and something meaningful. The instant the floodgates open, we can't go back. I'd like to enjoy the coolness of rare enchantments for awhile longer.

I'd also be all for cyppel being used for inks, but at an increasing cost. The first being 50. Then 75. Then 100. Etc, 25 more each time you purchase one.
It might just be me but 100 cypelle sounds like way too much. I like the idea of it being easy to get the first few inks though. The initial hurdle of needing deja vu is always an issue with korvara LE
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • Miller
A progressive ink plan would make sense to me

First 5 are cheap at 25, then 50, then 100

I have this thing called...a job.

I'd rather use my time role-playing than grinding, neither levels or running around mining cypelle every reset sounds fun.
[-] The following 2 users Like Lolzytripd's post:
  • Miller, Snake
Exactly. Legend extension in sigrogana is fine, we can level quick and make money and it's combat. Mining cypelle and running arond to rush bosses is much less entertaining and I would really like the grind to be shorter so more time can be spent playing the enjoyable part of the game. 100 cypelle can take a whole business day of walking and clicking rocks. It would be nice if instead of raw buying ink, you could get ink from certain milestones.

For example: when you find 95% of one type of shard you get an ink, the rest you buy with cypelle. That would match the black blood ink quests of sig in giving you an accessible grind that isn't just sinking your time into ink but into progress. Would feel much better
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • Snake
I can agree with a harsh scaling cost for inks, something like 25/50/100/200/400 etc.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Snake