Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Unban appeal - Wizby (Hated V. ????)
  • Game you were banned from: sl2

• In-game name (key): The HaTeD/ Wizby was the key chosen for this. 

• Reason you were banned: System: ADMIN: Wizby was banned for 43800 minute(s) for the following reason: Due to undeniable evidence of repeated IC targetings over clear OOC ire, as well as prior issues raised with the GM team in the past, you're banned from the game. Take this time to reflect on the way you have conducted yourself with others, and if you realize the errors of your ways, it may be lifted - Bready ([color=var(--header-secondary)]Buhreadosaurus-Rex)[/color]

• The length of the ban, if you know: Seven hundred and thirty hours or roughly thirty and a half days.

• Who banned you, if you know: Bready

• Why we should unban you:

To begin with a quote from Bready. "Buhreadosaurus-Rex — Today at ?????

We have been building this case for a while; if you're wanting to fight it, in any shape. I would advise using the Forums, not here."

There has been a case built up against me to warrant a ban of significant length. Even then, and with the effort you and possibly other staff members have put forth to prove this case, I still believe it to be with error and against circumstance. (To say you have not considered every detail.) I have no knowledge to the specifics in any regard and have not been informed/warned prior or presently of such actions.

I work six days a week, everyweek ranging from fifty five, to sixty four hours a week with that range changing only depending on how I feel waking up. You can pull up player logs or playtime data to prove I am just not on most of the time these days, but only at specific hours before and after my work day. I would first like to point out that this is a majority of someone's (Me.) freetime, between those two times and don't really have the opportunities available to me to direct an 'IC' as you state towards another player with such intent. Likewise, I believe after rummaging through logs of both discord and in game, I have not shown OOC ire and believe such evidence if any was taken out of context. Though I will admit I have been somewhat hostile to kpec for their balance post.

Now there are some interactions present in game that I cannot reveal, for one reason or another that would give way to some conclusion that it was derived from ire. I assure you it was not. In fact, and to keep to as little detail and spoiler proof content as possible, such one specific plot is being discussed with players over the course of id say...over a week now and never acted upon. Another was dropped after a most lackluster conclusion in my opinion, but it was due to me considering the players feelings and their will in the game. (Consent.) In fact, most players who interact with me reguarly know me to reach out to them in cases where they'd be involved in serious plot. If I have not? I wouldn't act on it, not unless I didn't need consent. Now these are traits worthy of a friendly rp environment that is more laid back at times in our community. I have been here for a very long time and yet, I have not even been spoken to on the matter. Rather, no information was brought to light. This is like going to jail after a jury granted their verdict. Like the Prosecution had not even offered their discovery prior to the case and not disclosed it during this time of my post. 

I ask of staff to provide me information on this case, so that I might defend myself properly, even though Dev states you are not obligated to. I would not mind myself letting it be public either. Show me the hard facts of where I fucked up please. and or might be able to explain myself. Change begins when understanding the error of your ways, not in the dark of them. 
[-] The following 4 users Like HaTeD's post:
  • BoberJones, GoB9843, Lv9Slime, Tana

Messages In This Thread
Unban appeal - Wizby (Hated V. ????) - by HaTeD - 07-24-2022, 06:28 AM