Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Battlefield Awareness (Party UI)

Atleast having all four healthbars on one screen would be nice if nothing else.
EenKogNeeto
EenKogNeeto
Suggestions 5 1,567 01-13-2022, 09:51 AM
    Thread: Battlefield Awareness (Party UI)

Currently were at a point where you can only see your own health and FP and buffs/debuffs in party fights, a massive change from how it used to be that makes it very difficult to do any form of suppor...
EenKogNeeto
EenKogNeeto
Suggestions 5 1,567 12-22-2021, 11:09 PM
    Thread: Mecha Traits

Each race already has unique traits some of which are the best in the game, consider suggesting changes to those that are weaker not adding even more onto an already powerful race.
EenKogNeeto
EenKogNeeto
Suggestions 5 1,634 05-19-2021, 10:20 PM
    Thread: Scrolls

Spell Cards exist in the lore via spell thiefs, So this isn't too outlandish. I'de say make them allow you to cast any single spell using a battle item. Limited belt slots would keep it from ever bein...
EenKogNeeto
EenKogNeeto
Suggestions 3 1,263 05-10-2021, 09:35 AM
    Thread: Look with your special eyes (Trait Suggestion)

(05-05-2021, 04:58 AM)Sawrock Wrote: Give them a larger view based on how much San they have.A good idea, though I tried to keep it simple to implement is the only reason why I didn't suggest anythi...
EenKogNeeto
EenKogNeeto
Suggestions 3 1,519 05-05-2021, 05:27 AM
    Thread: Roleplay Trait: Thieves' Cant

I like the idea of adding language traits to force people to actually take all the languages they want to claim to know IC. Or atleast a few secret languages we can have But honestly considering how 9...
EenKogNeeto
EenKogNeeto
Suggestions 4 1,836 05-05-2021, 03:36 AM
    Thread: Player Healing and Repair services (i.e roles beyond 'adventurer')
Post: RE: Player Healing and Repair services (i.e roles ...

(04-10-2021, 02:58 PM)Shujin Wrote: I am personally not a big fan of the "healing" one, not because its a bad idea, but because its very easily abuseable in IC situations. The Food healing on hour ...
EenKogNeeto
EenKogNeeto
Suggestions 18 5,395 04-13-2021, 08:35 PM
    Thread: Making a mess made easier (Rainbow Note/Flower Petal buff)
Post: Making a mess made easier (Rainbow Note/Flower Pet...

I have no real justification for this, I want to know if it would be possible for it to randomly pop out the note or flowers even when you aren't moving, I feel like at least for the rainbow note it'd...
EenKogNeeto
EenKogNeeto
Suggestions 2 1,026 04-13-2021, 08:26 PM
    Thread: Slashing Dance

It would be very nice, though I feel like it doesn't fit at the moment since if you attack with your offhand then Dance makes you attack with it a second time too I'm pretty sure. So the entire Twin D...
EenKogNeeto
EenKogNeeto
Balance Fu 2 1,457 04-06-2021, 07:29 PM
    Thread: Flash Step Punch (Shukuichi/Geldoran)

I wasn't sure if this should be a suggestion or a balance thread but one person said balance in the dev chat so here it is, basically this is about Shukuichi's 'recent' changes - But more precisely th...
EenKogNeeto
EenKogNeeto
Balance Fu 13 4,843 08-09-2020, 04:33 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord