Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Swaptastic

Currently, you are allowed to have a total of one (1) weapon slotted into your Item Belt, that you can swap with your main for 3M. There is, unless my brain functions even less than already I think it...
Krath
Krath
Balance Fu 3 766 05-27-2023, 02:02 AM
    Thread: Fire Step Buff

I mentioned in another thread that I thought it'd be cool if Fire Step's range 'didn't count' Cinder tiles, essentially allowing you to move over them freely until you run out of them, kind of like Ve...
Krath
Krath
Balance Fu 6 1,515 09-23-2022, 04:13 PM
    Thread: Demonic QoL change

I think most curses in general sure do need to be revamped, not just Demonic. They're supposed to be double-edged enchantments with big benefits and big downsides on top of being random drops and not ...
Krath
Krath
Balance Fu 4 1,435 09-13-2022, 09:53 PM
    Thread: Dancer is still incredibly OP

Honestly I'm all for Miller's idea of toning down the ceiling, and I also agree with making the lesser used dances feel better to use. Ice Slide and Thunder Steps really are miles ahead of the rest, a...
Krath
Krath
Balance Fu 16 3,057 09-09-2022, 03:53 PM
    Thread: Uwu what's dis

Yes, please kill me for the title. Currently the trait Lovely Face isn't available to Corrupted. I can understand there are several reasons why this might be, namely given Shaitan's physical mutation...
Krath
Krath
Suggestions 3 1,714 09-12-2020, 05:26 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord