Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Happy Trails

I left SL2 almost a year ago now, wordlessly. I left because the community had turned sour, gaggles of individuals who did not like one another were now all forced to share the same space, fight ove...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 26 6,414 06-27-2023, 06:42 AM
    Thread: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest

I think a warning system would be good, and I don't think it's anything to complain about. I don't usually post here, nevermind about like... stuff like this, but genuinely, it's a bit worrying. As so...
Asellia
Asellia
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-04-2023, 12:03 AM

If Blade didn't get communicated with prior to his ban, maybe he should have. I don't think there's so much argument over whether the ban was deserved or not, but moreso how the ban itself was handled...
Frozen
Frozen
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 11:53 PM

(03-03-2023, 06:03 PM)Plunger Wrote: I'm not sure these types of personal attacks are productive and looking up all of my account details just to make this reply is concerning behavior, sarcastic ta...
Shadbase
Shadbase
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 06:28 PM

Personally, if I were to look towards things I'd like to see change is for it to be clearly set out what rights you have to defend yourself against the verdict of a GM you believe is unjust. That's on...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 06:24 PM

It's been three years and some change since I stumbled upon SL2.  Joining it in order to RP with old and close friends who had all ventured to join it. I post this to offer a preface to what will be a...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 05:45 PM

(03-03-2023, 03:22 PM)Plunger Wrote: For all of the people hammering on the GM team for not providing complete logs of the entire situation, I think it's also important to note that not a single one...
Revy
Revy
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 04:36 PM

I presume that kind of "scorch the earth" tactic of dropping logs themselves for things that should have been communicated properly with them by the GMs as is probably isn't going to go well. If the G...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 04:31 PM

This is under the presumption that the accused are always aware of the particular logs that they're expected to refer to as evidence of wrongdoing, and the ban appeals existed before the statement fro...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 03:58 PM

Not understanding your behaviour was wrong isn't a sign that a ban should be extended, because as has been touched upon in some of these posts 'hammering' the GMs, which has often been used as a way t...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 03:42 PM

Transparency is king. I think I've said enough in my brief post at the Unban Appeal (woops), but I don't see any problem with things of importance being put up to light. If anything, it humbled the ...
Snake
Snake
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 02:46 PM

English isn't my native language so please do keep that in mind as I add my little grain of salt to the whole thing. As multiple people said above, I think that there is a clear lack of communicatio...
Mother
Mother
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 01:29 PM

Though I cannot comment on the immediate matter (because I'm not involved and don't have any information beyond what's available to the forums) and I could potentially just be rambling my entire post,...
Shadbase
Shadbase
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 11:32 AM

I wish to do better, and be told how to do so. Even if it's in private. There is quite a few people that we had our relationship start with the wrong foot, but once talked it out, became fast friend...
Mewni
Mewni
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 10:48 AM

I'll throw my hat in here because I had initially a lot of grievances with the whole ordeal and had intentions of making a thread on my own, but a thread like this is absolutely well written and I thi...
Frozen
Frozen
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 10:20 AM
  Heart Thread: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest

So I'm just going to say this out right, I accept what GMs have put on that; and ultimately it their decision for it, and I can understand the general frustration on the sides of it for the sudden ban...
Dezark
Dezark
General Discussion 52 14,080 03-03-2023, 08:28 AM
    Thread: General Systems Rework to encourage non-combat Builds
Post: RE: General Systems Rework to encourage non-combat...

Addendum 1: The entirety of the encouraging specialization section So I've had some talks, had a bit to eat, got my head in order for a bit and I'm not just typing this purely as a spur of the moment...
damycles
damycles
Suggestions 5 899 03-03-2023, 04:18 AM
    Thread: General Systems Rework to encourage non-combat Builds
Post: General Systems Rework to encourage non-combat Bui...

So I've been thinking. I know RP and mechanics are supposed to be separate, and some of us even follow this, but there is an undeniable fact that the game systems and mechanics are the main ways we in...
damycles
damycles
Suggestions 5 899 03-03-2023, 02:13 AM
    Thread: Unban Appeal

Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legends 2 In-game name (key): Whalord Reason you were banned: "For repeatedly gatekeeping, metagaming, harassment, and OOCly preventing others from being able ...
Aegis
Aegis
Unban Requests 0 1,453 03-02-2023, 02:40 AM

Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legends 2 In-game name (key): CoconuttyDog Reason you were banned: "For repeatedly gatekeeping, metagaming, harassment, and OOCly preventing others from bein...
Mewni
Mewni
Unban Requests 0 1,516 03-01-2023, 08:54 PM

Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legends 2 In-game name (key): Ilulu Reason you were banned: System: You were banned for 10080 minute(s) for the following reason: For repeatedly gatekeeping, m...
Illumi
Illumi
Unban Requests 0 1,357 03-01-2023, 08:28 PM
    Thread: The Rain Isn't Real Go Outside Haha

Its also buggy kinda. . .The watery looking ones will show watery forever even when dry.
renowner
renowner
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 3 802 02-18-2023, 10:09 PM
    Thread: The Rain Isn't Real Go Outside Haha

[Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments.../image.png] If you plant seeds during rainfall, those seeds are still draught-dry. This is likely because it only seems to register on the hour. It ...
Shadbase
Shadbase
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 3 802 02-18-2023, 12:45 AM
    Thread: [Poison] Poison = Strong

(07-19-2022, 09:03 PM)Tana Wrote: At the ranges you can typically apply poison, you can instead just basic someone for 400-800 damage. Over and over. A thing people forget is, most PVP fights are o...
BoberJones
BoberJones
Balance Fu 7 2,089 07-19-2022, 10:37 PM
    Thread: [Poison] Poison = Strong

(07-19-2022, 08:55 AM)Autumn Wrote: Poison isn't so much the problem as moves that inflict poison while doing damage are, as the damage of poison is slow and not remotely as much damage as some othe...
BoberJones
BoberJones
Balance Fu 7 2,089 07-19-2022, 05:43 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord