Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Let's talk about the bans and GM intervention

So, recently, this thread was posted: https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...2#pid50152 And subsequently locked, for a reason I'm not quite grasping. I think many people posted a lot of very impo...
Poruku
Poruku
General Discussion 8 2,410 03-28-2023, 10:42 PM
    Thread: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest

I'm not particularly involved with any of this so my stance will be neutral, specially since despite all the fire being thrown around I think there's fair arguments from both sides. I'm going to begin...
Fern
Fern
General Discussion 52 14,930 03-03-2023, 09:44 PM

Personally, if I were to look towards things I'd like to see change is for it to be clearly set out what rights you have to defend yourself against the verdict of a GM you believe is unjust. That's on...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 52 14,930 03-03-2023, 06:24 PM
    Thread: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni.
Post: RE: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and...

I'll step in and also say, this is kind of too 'in the air', with very little proof. I don't really hold much friendliness for any of these people banned, and one of them even has me blocked on Discor...
Snake
Snake
Unban Requests 9 4,303 03-03-2023, 01:45 PM

English isn't my native language so please do keep that in mind as I add my little grain of salt to the whole thing. As multiple people said above, I think that there is a clear lack of communicatio...
Mother
Mother
General Discussion 52 14,930 03-03-2023, 01:29 PM

Though I cannot comment on the immediate matter (because I'm not involved and don't have any information beyond what's available to the forums) and I could potentially just be rambling my entire post,...
Shadbase
Shadbase
General Discussion 52 14,930 03-03-2023, 11:32 AM

I wish to do better, and be told how to do so. Even if it's in private. There is quite a few people that we had our relationship start with the wrong foot, but once talked it out, became fast friend...
Mewni
Mewni
General Discussion 52 14,930 03-03-2023, 10:48 AM

I'll throw my hat in here because I had initially a lot of grievances with the whole ordeal and had intentions of making a thread on my own, but a thread like this is absolutely well written and I thi...
Frozen
Frozen
General Discussion 52 14,930 03-03-2023, 10:20 AM
  Heart Thread: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest

So I'm just going to say this out right, I accept what GMs have put on that; and ultimately it their decision for it, and I can understand the general frustration on the sides of it for the sudden ban...
Dezark
Dezark
General Discussion 52 14,930 03-03-2023, 08:28 AM
    Thread: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni.
Post: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mew...

Ban Notice for Lumi, Aegis, Mewni, and Croakie With the bans covering the same issues; and much of the appeals posing the same arguments against their bans, this post will be a Net-Cover of all appea...
Rexan
Rexan
Unban Requests 9 4,303 03-03-2023, 06:45 AM
    Thread: Ongoing Events: An Address

Heya gang. This'll probably be my only comment for a couple days whilst I take a moment to myself. I just want to start by saying this plainly; Thank you. Both in public and in private, I've receive...
Balthie
Balthie
General Discussion 19 6,072 02-04-2023, 10:31 PM

(02-04-2023, 06:12 PM)Anhita Wrote: Outside of the otherwise callout-nature of the post, as if that server didn't have a GM present (Out of respect will ALSO remain nameless - They dont really parti...
Karidan
Karidan
General Discussion 19 6,072 02-04-2023, 08:35 PM

This kind of put in a ceritude my feellings i had recently about SL2 on those days. I'm here, just playing, enjoying the game and the characters other players set in to what the characters are. At th...
lalchi
lalchi
General Discussion 19 6,072 02-04-2023, 04:20 PM

So I'll preface this with myself being Dark Green. I am here solely to shed light on my side of things. I talk for no-one else or their motivations. You know the drill. The majority of the blame g...
Bylamir
Bylamir
General Discussion 19 6,072 02-04-2023, 04:09 PM

(02-04-2023, 02:44 PM)Kyratio Wrote: I hate to say we told you so. Like, genuinely, I wish I had more to add to this conversation, like I'm sorry this is happening to you all and I feel bad, but ge...
Dezark
Dezark
General Discussion 19 6,072 02-04-2023, 02:48 PM

I dunno if my word here will be taken as civil but that's the reason why we can't have fun things in Korvara, this heavy skepticism and toxic mentality for things "that are not inherently of X Y Z's b...
Snake
Snake
General Discussion 19 6,072 02-04-2023, 01:57 PM

Due to the attitude of certain players in private, the way they choose to treat fellow players and events, and the potential fallout of targeting behaviors shown, this post has been written to address...
Balthie
Balthie
General Discussion 19 6,072 02-04-2023, 08:13 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord