Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: With a heavy Boneheart

I was curious and thumbed through past update notes and couldn't find anything that altered critical hit bonuses in the past three years aside from like, Sniper Barrel going from +25 to +15 critical. ...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Balance Fu 25 2,550 11-06-2023, 01:30 AM
    Thread: Happy Trails

I left SL2 almost a year ago now, wordlessly. I left because the community had turned sour, gaggles of individuals who did not like one another were now all forced to share the same space, fight ove...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 26 6,322 06-27-2023, 06:42 AM
    Thread: How do ya'll feel about Monstrous Homunculi?

The insinuation that anthro characters would lead to degeneracy upsets me. As that has never stopped the community at large when it came to treading across the lines of good taste or enforcing discomf...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 31 5,943 06-16-2023, 04:43 AM
    Thread: General thoughts and Opinions off the chest

For all of the people hammering on the GM team for not providing complete logs of the entire situation, I think it's also important to note that not a single one of the ban appeals really shows any ki...
Plunger
Plunger
General Discussion 52 13,852 03-03-2023, 03:22 PM
    Thread: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni.
Post: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mew...

Ban Notice for Lumi, Aegis, Mewni, and Croakie With the bans covering the same issues; and much of the appeals posing the same arguments against their bans, this post will be a Net-Cover of all appea...
Rexan
Rexan
Unban Requests 9 4,171 03-03-2023, 06:45 AM
    Thread: Unban Appeal

Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legends 2 In-game name (key): Ilulu Reason you were banned: System: You were banned for 10080 minute(s) for the following reason: For repeatedly gatekeeping, m...
Illumi
Illumi
Unban Requests 0 1,346 03-01-2023, 08:28 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord