Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eye can't see at Night
Okay so this is based on the premise I've heard that Kaelensia should be able to see better at night with their beast-like golden eyes and I just figured to suggest a way to implement that if it could work.

In the attachement below is how we see our characters at night the little light about us allowing to see where we are on the map:

I was thinking for Kaelensia maybe we can make the light aura there bigger, again only the player can see their character's aura and it represents their vision at night, it could be around as big as the torch's, as seen in the follow attachment, or maybe make it scale with SAN for how well they can see at night.

[-] The following 7 users Like Ardratz's post:
  • Blissey, Dystopia, Fern, firehawk11, Pyro, Sawrock, Snake
Umbrals already have something like this except it's outright better than a torch which is hilarious to see, because turning on a torch as an umbral reduces your vision. Point is, a feature of the sort already exists and wouldn't be too hard to just give to kaels too, I imagine.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
This feature exists in Umbrals already so I don't see why Kaels can't receive the same treatment.
Yeah, just giving what Umbrals have is enough, really. Make it a bonus effect of Golden Eyes.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Why not Redtails also?