Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arman Albrecht - Height Request
Applicable BYOND Key: Eggventboys

Character Name: Arman Albrecht

Request Type: Character Appearance (Height)

Request Details: A taller character height than the limit, specifically to be around or above 8 feet (I'm thinking 8'2" at most).

Reason for request: Normally I wouldn't make a character so large, however as the race to play a taller character reaches higher and higher, I find myself forced to ask for this in order to more effectively play the character as what they are: a very tall and imposing figure more akin to a wall than a person. I know asking for something simply because other people playing tall characters makes mine less unique seems like a narcissistic way to put it. But in truth, I just want this character to interact with the world and other characters as the mountain they're intended to be. I understand if that reasoning isn't good enough, and I won't argue if I get denied or forced to shift the numbers down a peg or two.

Roleplay and Lore supporting your request: The Albrecht family is a family of Glykins, and they have served Geladyne as loyal soldiers for generations. They aren't nobles, and rarely enter command positions. This is because of the family's stature, and mentality. They are large, strong, and don't ask many questions if at all. They all dutifully complete their service, most of the time remaining in the military for much longer than necessary, but never accepting promotions. Arman is the last heir of the family name, bred out of the modern world through retirements and selective marital decisions from family member's past. And they are a perfect example of their family's most common body type.

Not sure if it's worth noting, but Arman has since completed their service and now live as a freebooter, wandering Korvara with a close friend.
Also, they look like this:
[Image: Banner.png?width=400&height=625]
You can go ahead with that height but just note that it can't give you any mechanical advantage or allow you to automatically overpower anyone with the height difference.
[Image: tenor.gif]
(11-20-2023, 06:21 AM)K Peculier Wrote: You can go ahead with that height but just note that it can't give you any mechanical advantage or allow you to automatically overpower anyone with the height difference.
Wasn't planning to, but thanks for the warning anyway! Thanks K-Pec! You are the homie.