Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ihruma Za'besta - RP Ability
BYOND Key: CoffeeMan
Character Name: Ihruma Za'besta
Request Type: Character/RP Ability
Request Details: I want to apply with a character who has slapstick comedy and Tom & Jerry gags to pull off naturally due to their nature, as well as uncanny body behavior.
Specific Request: Pretty much anything at the top of your head from pulling out obnoxious or unorthodox objects from pocket or hat, getting tossed around ridiculously by cartoon physics, etc. But this only stays limited to just having fun, meaning no point of using it during any actual Danger Level or using it to gain any actual IC advantage over another, anything outside of consent or outside of what should be possible in SL2. Secondly being things like dislocating joints at will or unnatural body bending, i.e. unsettling head turns or bending her body far back.
Reasons why you are making this request (if applicable): It fits the character's nature (more so I get to draw Ihruma doing silly things in #ping channels Smile) as well as adds to the silly and creepy aura I want this character to exude.
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request:
- Ihruma as a character comes from abusive and destructive pasts, so that's an easy result of "few screws loose" to add.
- She's a clown (or jester if you really care about semantics), so that's just what I want out of the sillyness factor.
- The rest of the relevant information I'd like to arrange with related people/GMs (private lore).

Details discussed privately.
Limitations, use cases, etc of the slapstick gags discussed; specifics on item-based gags and bodily traits approved.