Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.80 v3] Jade Insect Whistle - Incorrect Material Kit
Howdy.

I have a fairly normal jade insect whistle made out of iron, a metal material. When I tried to use an alchemy material kit to change it to a different kind of metal (fossil, although I tried a few other kinds) it wasn't included on the list of options. I am however able to use alchemy kits to change it off of a metal and into a tome page, tested with a kraken chapter kit.

I assume this is a weird interaction by virtue of it being a tome and as far as I know all other tomes use pages instead. I've been told other people have successfully used alchemy kits to change the jade insect whistle into other kinds of metals so this might be isolated to just me.

- as a small edit, just to clarify, this is a crafted jade insect whistle, not the other one which starts with its material being a tome page.

[Image: M5g7UzM.png]
I believe it was changed to metal after the initial update in one of the hot fixes. If you want it exchanged, ask a GM to give you a new one.

If this still applies to new ones that come out of the chest or something, let me know. Otherwise marking as solved for now.