Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.80 v3] Korvara Ice Palace Battle Map Bug
Howdy.

Earlier today I encountered a regular bug when beginning combat in any part of the Ice Palace, the lv40-60 Korvara dungeon. It was easily repeatable and occurred every single time we repeated the conditions, but wouldn't occur any other time.

Whenever starting a battle in the dungeon, if it was a back attack, it would spawn us off of the map and show us a scene of a different part of the dungeon, as shown in the image I've dropped in here. At the end of the first round of combat the game would register us as being out of bounds and send us to the "proper" battle map, so it was a temporary, but occurred every single time. We tested it a bit and this would occur in any area of the dungeon and only if the fight began as a back attack.

I've been informed there used to be an issue with the whistle (jade insect whistle, I think) and back attacks doing something similar, but our party composition didn't have that. We did have a Bard/Performer though, so I'm not sure if there's a connection there.

[Image: 16FKIJ5.png]
If you can give me a single character that can replicate it on back attacks, let me know the key/slot.