Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divine Shower
Dark Bard got changed to sum up all of its effects in one single instance for the sake of chat log pollution.

Could Divine Shower get the same? I tend to often lag a little when it impacts a lot of enemies. Or at least reduce the amount of attack instances to 2.

It's not like it needs to damage multiple times anyway, as it already ignores evade. So rolling multiple times is a moot point.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Skimmy2
sure, after body of isesip gets changed to only guard against a certain amount of damage max
This affects the interaction with Body of Isesip currently, plus I kind of like the multihits myself as I use it.
Divine shower is definitely an egregious chat spammer, but the big difference is that this would be a big nerf to divine shower, making it weaker versus bodyguard, body of isesip, and most importantly versus arcane tattoo, which comes into play pretty often against divine shower. So unless there's some balancing done here I think it's fine to keep it as multihit due to how much of a loss it would be otherwise. You could argue that it could do with a nerf but I dunno, I think it's honestly fine as it is in the game right now overall.