Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHARE THE KI WEALTH
Hi, Cog again. Small post once more.

LET RAINBOW KI RECOLOR SOME OF BOXER'S STUFF.

Not a big ask here. But I think its been a universal desire of everyone who has even touched Boxer for Sturm's green color as well as Asura Fist to be recolorable. And the day that Rainbow Ki dropped and I saw a yellow Kadouha, I knew deep down that we must share this wealth with Boxer. 

I'm gonna also be a little greedy here, but this suggestion's focus should remain on Boxer, but some of Verglas' stuff could also be cool to recolor. Get the UNIST Carmine playbys some actual cool effects. Get that necromancer purple frost, that blood ice.
[-] The following 6 users Like Cogster's post:
  • FatherCrixius, Infernalis, polly, Poruku, saikyogroove77, zericosmic
Yeah, and then sell us recolors for every class
We probably don't need one for all classes since that would just increase the workload. And I'm merely requesting for Martial Artist to get this distinction first because Ki tends to come from the body, the soul. Should be distinct to the character which is why Rainbow Ki feels really correct.

But I think Boxer could deserve this treatment too. It's got the same gruff that Monk has, albeit with less Ki to it. But that aura shouldn't be forced to be green since theres no lore restricting it to being green in the first place.
Would be nice if you could have the Ki Awoken aura in the place of Shwarz Sturm aura. And the animation speed changed based on how much Sturm you have.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]