Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astral Belt Abilities
Totally not just making this because I got noob-trapped (despite years of experience playing this game) into thinking the skill's secondaries synergized with one another. Totally.

Anyway. Astral Belt disappears when using its 1M ability BEFORE proc'ing its damage and airborne ability on magnetized enemies. I think it'd be a more utilized skill with decent niche benefits if it either didn't get rid of Astral Belt (and just disabled the 1M skill) or only got rid of it AFTER the effects (damage, airborne) happened.
Astral belt is like one of ruler's main skills. This would be a neat buff to earth ruler. I do think astral belt is like, the best one, though. That's not saying much, but still.

So basically I think all the mage basic enchants need a solid buff.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • MothEnthusiast
All of them would benefit greatly from a buff, yes. I don't know much about ruler, but compared to most buffs in the game, and even the other spells in Evo / Hexer kits... They're really bad, generally.

I just bring Astral up in particular because it's the only one that actively confused me, and the only one I've even bothered trying because I thought it might have some niche use for my current build.