Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fenris Fatanis - Request for Transformation
(Totally didn't just re-do the thread over here because I realized I put it on the WRONG forum, whoops)

Applicable BYOND Key - Kurokonoha

Character Name - Fenris Fatanis

Request Type - Ability Interpretation

Request Details -  Given that some of the spirits that inhabit the creature are malicious, they call upon the power inside of them to transform their body. 

Specific Request - Basically, just letting Death Knighting give them a more draconic appearance. The appendages in question do not give any unique abilities or powers, and are literally just there for cosmetic/flavor reasons. The tail may be prehensile while in this form, but will have very limited gripping capabilities, and not much in the way of lifting (Maybe like 5lbs most).. A couple images will be posted below to basically give you an idea of what I'm thinking.. If wings are applicable, they will be nonfunctional, and non-suitable for any form of airborn or flight capability.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - Given that while it's only an appearance change, it's still giving appendages not of their race, so I wanted to make wholly sure before I actually start play it. 

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - There's been a lot of RP spanning IRL months in regards to the original nature of Fenris' creation. A few of the souls used in them are draconic/hyattr based, so I wanted to give a fitting "Corrupted/Death Knighting" form to mirror that. At current, the major extent to the Death Knighting has been a glow in the eyes and a minor to moderate personality change. For the sprite, it might lean more towards the first image than the second.

[Image: 88e74f7d73ba40e561ddbaede04ebfa3.jpg][Image: 9328b9061c52c8a9628fbf66aa20364d.jpg]
[Image: fcdc982ebf1e89c81a35ebf5b00594000a79e8c2.gif]

Byond Keys: IttyBittyGhostKitty, Kurokonoha, AikoShion, Kassakuro, Kitsunegiri, Mizutsunes, Malzeno
Approved

321321a - dragon install