Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Bug Hunting Season] -only- three faces?
so i've been bonded with izebe and noticing something strange, she never face up. Even when attacking opponent, she only facing to either left or right. this burden me because i can't use aliagmato correctly, especially when the enemy's is on the north side of view.

[Image: pQbCG9g.png]
What's that guy in the fox mask?
It's icon parts that someone shifted to the side of their character. It's a thing people do.
Uhh. Why?
I dunno, ask the people who do it? In this case, the person has it represent whatever it is floating by their side all the time. Some other people have it be like, a creepy mask or something.

It's like a pet kit but free and more customizable (*wink wink*)
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3824#p3824 Wrote:Neus » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:19 am[/url]"]
Added - A new feature has been added to the Vanity Mirror; pixel offsets, which let you adjust the x/y axis for icon parts. I look forward to seeing whatever creative uses people can come up for this one.

Wink
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Anyways, let's get back on topic.

This isn't for Bonded youkai only, this pretty much extends to any player related NPC in combat, (Butterflies, Youkai, Shrine knights? I need to check that one.)
This has been corrected, although it shouldn't have been affecting anything other than Youkai.