Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen.
This is a rather long running issue, but, when in a party, it seems interacting with chests when you -aren't- the party leader, occasionally causes you to be unable to move outside of combat, or in combat via Movement, and any screens you open will be uncloseable.

I'm not sure if that's the exact cause, but, it seems that whenever I'm in a party in dungeons, after opening a few chests, someone suffers this bug and has to relog to fix it.
Could you clarify what you mean by 'interacting' with the chest, specifically?
By interacting, I mean disarming traps, searching for traps, picking locks, and opening the chest.
You've confirmed that all of those can cause this issue?
I haven't done tests beyond what I've experienced myself, but this has happened enough for me to recognize the pattern.

If you prefer I can run through a few dungeons (with a friend), in order to test for the issue.
Is it possible that in these instances, someone else might've activated the chest as well? Like if you were checking for traps and someone else opened the chest while you were doing so. That would be a helpful area to test if you don't mind doing so real quick.
After some tests, we determined that it's almost certainly due to two people trying to interact with the chest at once. We had two people constantly attempt disarming/searching for traps, and, after a few chests, one of them got the bug.
This should no longer occur.