Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double-Dao [QUE]
After testing with a mutated pair of yin/yang (aka they're bows), I cannot seem to figure out what it scales off of.

Tests with characters with vastly higher str or ski seemed to yield very similar numbers, although I didn't have Heavy Bow Mastery on both, so the only proper comparision I can make is with my lower str character (21) and the higher str one (70).

Against a buster cannon'd opponent, the lower str character did 21 damage on non-crits.

Against the same target, the higher str character did around 22-23 damage on non-crits.

This makes me think it either 1. scales off something else or 2. scales off STR, but in such a low multiplier that it doesn't matter at all.

If it's the latter, since it goes agaisnt DEF...could it be just a tad higher? As it stands it's -less- than if it were to be divided between the attacks, only getting +2~ damage for a +50 stat modifier is nuts.

But of course, as it stands, I have no idea what it's scaling off of and by how much, so, once that's solved, this can go into Balance Fu.
It still scales with half of your SKI divided over the number of shots.