Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From The Ashes
From the Ashes seems to not heal for the correct amount, instead healing for too little. Furthermore, impact revive trait does not knock back or increase healing by the appropriate amount either.

Evidence:

Phenex Health: 371
Phenex FP: 295
Phenex Vit: 38

Without Impact Revive: On death, healed 119. (Half FP is 147)
With Impact Revive: On death, healed 139. (Opponent not knocked back in melee range) (Half FP with Vit would be 185)
Impact Revive applies to their Revive skill (to revive an ally) and not From The Ashes. Considering the skill is called Impact -Revive- I assume this is intentional.

Just checking: Are you looking at CURRENT FP or MAX? Because Current is used in calculations and could explain the discrepancies between your with/without Impact Revive numbers, as it's not supposed to apply to FTA.
*loud burp*
"Ranylyn" Wrote:Impact Revive applies to their Revive skill (to revive an ally) and not From The Ashes. Considering the skill is called Impact -Revive- I assume this is intentional.

Just checking: Are you looking at CURRENT FP or MAX? Because Current is used in calculations and could explain the discrepancies between your with/without Impact Revive numbers, as it's not supposed to apply to FTA.

Oh, huh, I forgot Phenex even had that ability. That explains a lot. Disregard this entire post, I dun goofed.