Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon Swap
We're carrying around all these weapons and items, and yet we can only use one or two at a time, back in SL1 there was the ability to change out your equipment during battle by using part of your turn. I think this should be added to SL2 as well.

My Reasons
A: It would allow more versatility for each class, allowing different combinations of skills to be used, such as a soldier who wants a spear, sword, and axe, but doesn't wish to use the multi-weapons in favor of their personal weapons.
B: It would allow more diverse class combinations, due to the fact that you could switch between the main weapon of one class, to the main weapon of another.
C: If your weapon breaks, you can pull out a new one, instead of having to fight with the one that is barely usable.
D: It just makes sense if you're carrying all of those weapons around, why can't you just grab a new weapon?

I don't think it should be free though. I would suggest a Trait, similar to Skip, Kick, and Sub Attack.
I also think it should cost 4m minimum, because though you may have those items, grabbing them out of a backpack is unwieldy and difficult.