Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chip In The Armor
I've had this very strange bug for a while now. It only seems to effect my character, and began to appear after the patch that fixed Matador's Know No Pain bug. (The bug where, if struck for 0, you would gain zero rage, changed on version 1.34)

As of now, regardless of Know No Pain, Stalemate, Devotion, negative 50 damage through defense, anything at all -- this character is incapable of taking less than one damage. It is impossible for attacks to do zero damage to him. Stalemate attacks do 1. The key is Xoveran, slot 1.
1 damage is the minimum damage an attack can deal. I don't remember the exact reason off hand, but I know it was made that way for a reason.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=10713#p10713 Wrote:Neus » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:00 pm[/url]"]1 damage is the minimum damage an attack can deal. I don't remember the exact reason off hand, but I know it was made that way for a reason.

The infinite arena battles. Added that 1 damage minimum in case of shitty Flee chances, while also adding the Flee option to Arena battles, if I remember correctly. Although I think you can still hit 0s with Resists, maybe.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
This makes no sense. Everyone else I see can be hit for zero with resists, defense, Know No Pain, and Stalemate. Stalemate specifically states it reduces the damage to zero. But for that character on that key, it does not.
This is still an issue. Matador's Know No Pain and Stalemate still cause me to take 1 damage minimum. This is not the case for other players.
Just here to confirm that, yes, any other character can take 0 damage with or without Devotion/Stalemate/KNP.
As far as I can tell, the minimum damage for all basic attacks is 1. It's possible you can take 0 damage if you resist it, but otherwise, you take 1 damage.