Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Skip] Skipping Along
In a battle with Crypt munsters. There was a Back Attack round where all but one enemy was killed. Two person party.

--- ROUND 0 ---
Geared Warrior's turn. (Moved closer to enemy.)
Geared Warrior's turn.
Geared Warrior skips their turn.
Quiet Hooded Woman's turn.
Quiet Hooded Woman skips their turn.
Geared Warrior's turn. (Ended Turn, because why didn't the thing have a turn?)
Sliding Zombie's turn. (Oh, now it has a turn.)

Skip isn't putting you at the end of the turn order list with some AI opponents, it seems.

EDIT: Definitely applies to Sliding Zombies.

In addition, Skipping as a Tactician with On My Order causes the entire party to Skip.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Sliding Zombies go at the end of the round, effectively having perma-skip. If you have lower Celerity than them whenever you skip, they go before you, then you get to go.

I don't think I've actually noticed skipping with Tactician working like that, from my experiences with it, it skipped your turn, gave your friend their turn, and if you had a 3rd party member, you go right before them. "On my Mark" causes you to go first on your team, right before the fastest person in celerity rank. Meaning that someone with 20 CEL and On My Mark would go before the 80 CEL person.
They go before other enemy AI, though, if their CEL is higher.

I noticed the On My Mark thing in the last version, so perhaps it was fixed, but another test on it wouldn't be too complicated. When I used it in a full party in 1.02, it made the entire party push back their turns to the end, and then the Tactician went, then everyone else got their turn based on CEL, and the other three party members still had the option to Skip.

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Please test it and report your findings. However, the Sliding Zombie behavior is normal.
[Image: z54bAHg.png]

A group of four Level 45+ characters in a Level 6 Mixed Goblin Cavern. Highest enemy CEL (Delver) is 9, lowest character CEL (Valerie) is 42.

Kerstin (Tactician) had On My Mark active. Skipped her turn. As you can see, all other enemies moved afterwards, then Kerstin had her turn again, and the rest of the group went in CEL order.

This has been corrected. On My Mark will just ignore you if you've skipped your turn.