Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shortcut Bar End Turn
For some reason, End Turn or Skip Turn no longer work for me on the shortcut bar (in battle). I know this is not like this for everyone, but I have tried clearing cache and reassigning an entire row of End Turn/Skip Turn. Nothing seems to work.

The only difference I can cite is I got the Utility Belt shortly after the update and assigned stuff to it. I believe someone else had this issue (sarin maybe?) but again, it is not a universal issue.

EDIT: I can confirm on my other accounts, end turn works fine. For some reason on my iDarkCara account, the Utility Belt seems to have bugged end turn and skip turn..and I have no idea why.
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
What happens when you try? Nothing?

I assume you didn't overwrite the macros? Does the same slot work for anything else?
Yes, when you try nothing happens nor are the macros overridden. You can put anything else in that slot that you could use normally in a situation, and they work fine. Movement, spells, youkai, whatever. End Turn or Skip Turn refuses to work no matter where they're placed.
What slot is the affected character on?
idarkcara.slot1
This has been corrected. In the mean time, if you unequip the Devil Wax from your item belt, it should work normally.