Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality of life fun for Summoners
So... I had a thought, what if we could summon youkai similar to pet kits outside of battle as summoners? It'd be good for RP, right? If not I understand but just a thought of implimenting it somehow.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I've actually managed something with an alternate Faceicon and an Alias with the Youkai's name before, but that also effectively removes your ability to conseal your name properly (Unless you have donation items) and then a ton of people insist they know your name ICly despite a lack of introductions and febkjdsafsvd ifksd ajrb ,xmzacnzn skfjbn,zkD bm,cbsd sn

*cough* Sorry. Went off on a mild tangent. What was I saying? Oh, right. I was talking abpout how much I hate peopl- oh, before that? Oh, right.

I mean, I'm not against the idea if it can be implemented easily, but if it's any sizeable amount of work, I'd prefer Dev's efforts be focused on important things.
*loud burp*
Maybe this could be an expanded function of the Pet Kit just to keep it simple. We'll see.
Well, both making it for just summoners and making it pet-kit only does have advantages and disadvantages for each one... One being if it's available to any summoner, players miiiiight abuse it to cause chaos, idunno... But sure, let's go with it and see what happens.
Y'know what, I thought it over, I say make it an addition for Summoners themselves from the contract manager tab, and we'll see where it goes from there, yes? If you could please. It being locked to pet kit sounds kinda bad to do to players who don't have money to donate like me and don't have friends like mine to give them donation items.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water