Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laplace Imbalance
I've gone through all the requests, and there are a lot of issues I had from the start, but, the most glaring are the crafting requests.

All of the crafts give the same rewards for each tier, but, the demands are wildly different in how difficult they are, ranging from asking you to craft a Whynesfelt near the end tiers of the requests, to asking for a -Thorn Shooter- for the same reward, which requires an extremely rare drop to make, compared to just buying a recipe book from an NPC.

[Image: 9685f8e762.png]

The only example I had on hand ^ of a request that's rather unreasonable for the reward it gives. This is only the second tier of requests (and in Tool Creation you get a band trap every tier) and it's asking you to make something that requires an item drop. Not terrible compared to the Thorn Shooter, but, definitely not in line with other requests that only require materials you can just buy from vendors.

My suggestion is to make the rewards for these requests in line with the difficulty to acquire them, or to have them give rewards unique to each craft to make it actually worth going into the 'harder' crafts. (I.e. recipes. Not much of a stretch. I think.)