Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do we know when it ends?
We need something to alert us to Training Day and Fight Day ending like fishing and black beast raids.
I agree because it's only reasonable to agree! And also remainders of how much time is left of it like in the Fishing Contest too.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
Well, they're on certain days (I think 14th and 28th?) for the full day. I'm not saying this is a bad idea, but why not just check the PDA for the day and time?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13461#p13461 Wrote:Mivereous » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:21 am[/url]"]why not just check the PDA for the day and time?

Obvious laziness.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Training/Fighting Day is literally all day. The PDA's time function is your timer here, and if the day progresses past a multiple of 7, it's over.

I think making people more aware of that is a better solution than the system spitting out numerous reminders.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13464#p13464 Wrote:Chaos » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:42 am[/url]"]Training/Fighting Day is literally all day. The PDA's time function is your timer here, and if the day progresses past a multiple of 7, it's over.

I think making people more aware of that is a better solution than the system spitting out numerous reminders.

Gave me a small idea, why not put that reminder on the PDA itself?
It is currently; Hour X, X/XX/XXX (Training Day)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
^ Or, bulding on that, a memo system to track important days, showing IC days remaining until things like Fishing Contests, or estimated raids if beast attacks have gotten predictable enough? (I honestly haven't been paying attention to WHEN they strike)
*loud burp*