Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Yet) Another Willpower Idea: Reductions
What about also tying some form of FP reduction on all skills/spells to Willpower? Preferably nothing too over-powering; preferably something like this:

- X% of the Skill/Spell's FP cost being reduced (X being your Scaled Wil).

- Min. Effect of a (Unscaled Wil/10 ) FP Reduction for any skill/spell below 20 FP.

This way it would be useful to not only Magic-based characters but also other classes. It could also open up avenues to insanely costly higher-grade Invocations being possible down the road.

Another idea to work on is another thread's poposition of Willpower being used in Rendar's idea of "General Spells": http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...amp;t=3341
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Personally, I find spell/skill casting just fine where it is, Hexers spells are so costly due to their insane utility, and the high damage output they have. On top of being spammable as long as you have focus, the high costs on them are justified. Evoker spells aren't that costly but have decent damage output, only mitigated by resistances and sanctity, making them less than favorable but still usable for now. Most melee class skills aren't too costly in trade for their use and output. This all being said if you don't put any points into willpower to cast abilities, that's your own fault.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I agree with Raigen.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Yep, I agree with the blue haired edgy-knife-eared buddy. Let's not make complicated stuff for both Dev and us, lol. GR was already complicated enough to get into my thick head. And Melee > Magic in this meta, idk the worries.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]