Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arial ??? [Elemental ATK is showing for everyone... bug]
[Image: 100faea6d002464f8531cf39433ff971.png]

[strike]this is my enemy and i can guess his hidden stats by the elemental atk (which is showing, regardless if they're enemies or allies), pls fix[/strike]

After fighting with two partners, I've noticed one thing. What appears there are 'my' Elemental ATK numbers, not my ally/enemy's. They're being printed regardless if it's yours or another player's.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'll assume the striked-out part is you realizing it wasn't a bug (they were in your party or something), next time just delete it, it's confusing.

As for it only showing your elemental ATK, that's been corrected.
No, if you read the post, he very clearly states that it is showing his own Elemental ATKs, regardless of whether it's an ally or an enemy that he double-clicks.

Intended behavior would seem to be showing the Elemental ATK of the person you click on, with enemies' Elemental ATKs being listed as ???.
I could've worded it simpler, though. #JustBRThings.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Esther" Wrote:No, if you read the post, he very clearly states that it is showing his own Elemental ATKs, regardless of whether it's an ally or an enemy that he double-clicks.

Intended behavior would seem to be showing the Elemental ATK of the person you click on, with enemies' Elemental ATKs being listed as ???.

There was nothing very clear about his post, and it should be obvious that I read it considering I referenced it in my post, but regardless I have verified it works as intended in the next update.