Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mutation Gear Description
Let's be honest, here: Some of us deliberately leave our gear visible because we feel it'd be poor roleplay to hide it, such as if the character is wearing heavy armor without a cloak over it, or a large weapon that's impossible to conceal. Like a spear. Most spears are pretty damn visible.

For these scenarios, would it be possible to write a new description for mutated gear, to describe it's new shape to anyone who examines it? Just so we don't need to explain it to them every single time they forget. Like the history tab, for the people who use it?
*loud burp*
It'd be better to just include that in your appearance section, I think.
While I do agree, I've had people ask stupid questions covered in the profile since they were too lazy to scroll pages, even when I very clearly titled each page as a blatant "If you want to know about X, read this."
*loud burp*
I'm just not sure if I want to give equipment items custom description possibilities as that could increase savefile size by a large amount. I know the suggestion was only for mutated gear but it doesn't really stop someone from taking the enchant off later.
Completely fair point. I'll just need to bitchslap people with the appearance tab like I do with the OOC notes tab when people ask to be reminded of a character's name since their alias is showing, instead.
*loud burp*