Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giant Huge Gigantys doing funny stuff
So, haven't messed around with many of the variables of this. I'm in the arena and using Plisfa's to make up for my terrible -130% hit chance. When two enemies were next to each other and I selected one for the attack i'd miss the enemy next to it instead. This only worked with cardinal directions, not on diagonals.

I'm using a gigantic gene'd huge blade gigantys, and noticed it happening over a few battles. Told my friend and he tried to replicate this but couldn't, I still can. I hope this is enough to find and fix it.
What is "Protect"?
A gorgon knows how to protect a legume?
Uhh I don't know specifically if Gorgons know protect but yes it is in the list of skills monsters can get, sometimes they'll protect other monsters, I know that Jammer Gamma and Soldier Kraboids get protect occasionally.

It might be safe to try and replicate this on a monster that has protect and one that doesn't.
Fine, i'll give it a go. I don't remember it being a kraboid or a jammer gamma but it's worth a short. Should be able to replicate in the arena.

*Never saw the response and had honestly never noticed kraboids got that, whoops.