Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood and Blessings
Blood:

Incise doesn't make itself available as a usable skill when equipped with a dual type weapon (Red Argus, Violet Varon, etc. (I'm assuming etc. on this, I haven't tested with other dual type weapons that include swords/daggers in their weapon types). The skill is listed as unusable.

Blessings:

The Blessing of Hyatt doesn't appear to be increasing the damage given out by Cinder tiles. In this instance I'm assuming that that's the point behind the increase in Cinder tile level listed in the blessing's effect. If I'm wrong and the level increase was meant to increase the tiles duration instead or it is specifically for the cinder tiles of fire breath then I apologize for the wasted space.

That being said, I could just be wrong entirely since there -is- a very slight difference. But I believe this could be because I was on different floors of a dungeon at the time and the enemy types are different. Even then the difference is incredibly negligible. Nonetheless, here are my findings.

With Blessing:
[Image: ced6657d6084fa2f0dee1af57c50ffae.png]

Without Blessing:
[Image: ffb1337c8f5b5f1ee240b8c1bd771aba.png]
Quote:Strong-Smelling Ashes (Hyatt) - Boosts LV of Cinder you create by LV*2. For Hyattr, increases the damage dealt by Fire Breath by LV*4% of your Fire ATK. (Bought at Dormeho's Pawn Shop, at the Shady Guy.)

Are you sure your Prayer LV is atleast 5 for this test? Not that I have tested it myself or anything, but. Just for an extra information, if you don't mind. It's kind of obvious something is wrong, too.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
There are player debug messages for Incise, might want to turn it on and see what it says.
Apologies for the lack of information, as well as how long it's taken me to get back to give said information

In regard to Hyatt's blessing, I do indeed have 5 points in the Prayer sub talent

[Image: ed42ceb2adf3df4719d15caab75f99a2.png]

Here is the readout when I click the blessing itself after having just applied it

[Image: 9473e640bca435b1cb828b953734f06d.png]

And I have a 100 Loyalty level to Hyatt

[Image: cf13cb4b92606745705d1c70ee8452ff.png]

On that topic I should also note that when you swap one god for another, in this instance from Huggessoa to Hyatt, the loyalty level is retained from one to the next. I figured there's at least one ic explanation for this but thought I should include it just in case. Since the explanation itself is an odd one.

As for Incise here is the debug message I received

[Image: ecc184b24231900720f55e2554d1e8b6.png]

While I do not have Martial lawbreaker I do have a weapon that qualifies as a sword, or rather that has an effect that makes it qualify as one innately.

[Image: efdd941685b595d567e05964a16e54a4.png]

And to be fully thorough here's the information on Incise and how many points I dropped into it.

[Image: 616f585ae6fe9884cd3329178900b22b.png]
I fixed the issue with the cinders and loyalty levels. I can't replicate the Incise issue using Violet Varon as my mainhand weapon.