Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUE] Strange HP
I just realized something. I have a level 60 character with 30 Vitality and 40 Sanctity, and Exceptional Health.

They should have 210+(30*10)+(40*2)+40 HP, which is 630. But somehow, they only have 614 HP. As if they were missing 16 allocated points, as Vitality and Sanctity aren't over their soft caps. This is also with all equipment removed and no wounds or negative status effects.

Their Luck is also 60 with a base of 10, which scales down to 58 (2 points diminished), their Guile is 55 with a base of 5 (another 2 points diminished), and their Aptitude is 50 with a base of 0 (another 2 points diminished). That's 6 points which may have not gotten their allocated HP, but that doesn't explain the other 10 missing.

As for their FP, they have a max of 295. They have 24 Will, 10 Faith, and 40 Sanctity, none of which are over their soft cap. They also have Rank 5 Capacity and Exceptional Will, for a total of (24*5)+(10*3)+(40*2)+25+40, or 295. This adds up correctly! But I can't figure out why HP doesn't.
Whats your HP in combat?

I've noticed quite a few in and out combat irregularities.
What's your -base- SAN? As in, base + points distributed, not racial base or APT.
I'm a bit confused by how the question was asked, so I'll just break it down.

1 San from Redtail base
1 San from LE Talent
30 San applied via level-up points
8 San via APT

Which is a total of 40 SAN, and if we're thinking the same thing, it's very possible that SAN given via APT isn't giving bonus HP.
For some reason it's only checking your base SAN in the HP calculation. I'm not sure why that's the case, if it's necessary to avoid an infinite loop of some kind, or what.

Are there any effects in the game that increase your SAN based on HP totals?
nope
Based on HP Totals? I don't think so, the only SAN increasers in the game are all stat buffs such as death knighting, vamp shell, install and bands of the chimera
Okay, hopefully that doesn't break anything, but if the game crashes we'll know why.