Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Zerans
I was fiddling around with Crown of Heaven and noticed something peculiar. This passive can be fully ignored by methods that bypass armor/magic armor. Can this be changed? Or become some sort of 'mini-matador' for both Physical/Magic Damage?

Something like 'Reduces all damage taken by 3 + 1 per 8 Scaled SAN', and they'll be an 'okay' race to put Sanctity on, and get their own 'gimmick' as 'the race to counter multi-hits'.

And maybe a new passive that makes them turn and face any enemies that attack them, if the enemy is above 50% of their maximum FP.

I can rarely see Zerans, or reasons to play them.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Eh, it'd be pretty ok if it did the firstly mentioned, I can agree, I rarely see Zerans these days as well.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
I begin first by stating I actually adore Zeran lore. I love the culture that is fleshed out about them in various strongholds, I love the race itself for the sheer factor of what their demeanor and stances on 'pride' tend to be. Could go on all day about it.

Point is I'd love to see more reasons for them to be played. I am for a buff to Crown of Heaven through this way; or just 'some' way to make it be something people would actually build towards. The same goes towards Superiority, which could also use a buff as its effects are lack-luster (as possibly still buggy). Superiority could even be changed into the 'new' passive that Snake suggested, really.
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
First idea (flat damage reduction) yes, second idea (facing towards enemies auto) no. Cool ideas overall, though.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
I'd rather hold out for new racial stuff in a future iteration of the trait system, with all races having multiple options to tailor and embrace their racials at the opportunity cost of a trait point or two.
The need of this addition comes due to the current focus of the game's development being 'Weapon Potentials', Trait Rework is still a long way ahead dream, in my opinion/speculation.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]