Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shuriken Dancing
Last balance thread for a while (sorry for so many.), but this would just be a nice change for shuriken users, Is it possible for Dagger Dance to work at any range when using the weapon sub-type Shuriken in both hands? It would also create a difference between regular daggers and Shuriken, as there is no difference between the two atm.

Due to the low scaling of shuriken weapons in general, and their likeness for staying afar, I think this would be a balanced change.
I like this idea.

Shuriken needs a better identity than 'just a dagger with poor scalings to justify the extra effects and a bit of range that can't be increased'. And I think this last line sort of justifies why they 'can' be enablers for a ranged dagger dance.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Probably not. I don't want Dagger Dance hanging over Shurikens in the instance where I want to add some unique talent/trait/class skill for them.
I-is it Ninja?
Make throwing weapons that aren't guns/bows great again! I mean decent!

That feel when you can't make a roman with a gladius blade and javelin spear without gimping yourself with how awful the throwing spear is.

I propose we make throwing weapons only 2m to basic attack with for NINJA MOVES.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Hmm, would it be possible to give some throwing weapon skills/passives through classes like Spellthief, or through Weapon Potentials?