Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In all manor of trouble. (House floor bug)
So, not sure if this one has been brought up since house files are usually janky at best but; I've ran into an issue with a floor resetting, and certain floor tiles becoming dense (acting like walls so you have to walk around instead of over them.)

Now, I've never noticed this happen before, and at first I thought it was just lag (Since it has been pretty bad tonight for me) however, I tested it several times on both the house floor resetting (If it's relevant, it's only affecting floor 4 for resetting, which I added tonight.) and the dense floor tiles (This one is oddly enough on floor 2, a floor that's been in the house since it was purchased, and hasn't actually been redecorated at all in a few weeks.)

First time it reset, I'd just finished renovating about 90% of floor 4 (left to buy wood, paid 3 grand, came back to no floor)
Second time was a similar scenario, I actually finished renovating it this time however, left to go do other things and one of the people I share the house/guild with told me they couldn't access the floor. I went to check and it had reset again.
Third time, I went to get even more wood to rebuild (this time 4500(ish) murai down), I did the smart thing and left a few random walls around, to make sure it was doing the reset every time I left the house. Exited, went for wood, came back, floor reset again.

This seems like a pretty serious issue for house owners, especially those who sink thousands into their funiture, or pay someone to build the floor for them. It's once again, yet another house bug.

In case relevant: BYOND Key is Ryuzaki4days, char slot is slot 3.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
Sudden unexpected update: The floor tiles that were acting dense, have stopped doing so for some reason.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
It may have been due to the same bug that was causing bushes to spawn in houses, but good to know this isn't an issue anymore.