Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavy Metal Evasion
Because Dullahans always count as wearing heavy armor, they don't receive global evasion in any way shape or form. I don't really think that's fair, even if you can excuse it as "Oh they're walking armor" or "Oh, look at their racials, they're clearly superior to any other races" which is an argument in and of itself, but I digress.

Can we get some kind of fix for that? Just so they can have literally any reason in getting celerity as a defensive stat. I'm sure there are plenty of people still fast in lighter metal armors. It's plenty possible for it to just be a 15% reduction, or even 10%. Literally anything would be better than the nothing they receive now.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Considering they already get essential immunity to interference, even more benefits from being stunned, a racial to give them +3M for 3 Rounds, immunity to poison, and reduced critical damage taken, I think this is a fair downside for them to have.
I think the same, at Megablues. They're made of heavy armor, and heavy armor ain't that flexible.

Darn Dullahans being OP with their stupid momentum stomped on my Reaver Stance buff plead. Rabblerabble.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
While I can agree that their racials are fairly powerful, this seems not very fair nonetheless. They've gone from being very tanky to squishier than a fair majority of races because they've lost access to this very powerful asset. I'd be fine with toning down their racials if it meant giving them access to something literally everyone/everything else in the game had access to.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
I'd say otherwise and get them to receive a bonus multiplier to their Physical Damage Reduction from SAN, or double the Armor/Magic Armor they get from any type of Torso, if they're so paper.

I mean, it's only fair, they can't even down potions. But Evasion? RIP sense.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
It's possible to be a walking armor that's not incredibly heavy, and to be a high dodge Dullahan. I wish they could be able to benefit from Evasion, but at the same time there's so many good things about them.

Unfortunately they're always better off as full-on tank. I don't have many ideas as to how this should be handled.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]