Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remains and Accesories.
Alright so, We all know how using stuff like rockdirt on items gives it 5% earth resist, Then how remains on other non armor doesn't do jack.

How about, Remains add +2 to it's elemental attack(+3 for reapers since that's their thing as far as i can see)
It would give them a purpose on accesories, boots, gloves.
Stacking elemental attack can already be pretty destructive, I could see it giving that effect for reapers/apetaurus, for anyone else another effect would likely have to be thought of.
I can see Remains giving +1 Elemental ATK on accessories. For non-weapon equipment, what if they reduced damage taken from their respective races by 2~3%? A full stacking of them, at worst, would only reach 6~9%.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I agree with Chaos. Making Remains give damage reduction against the specific monsters are all the better. Though...

The polar opposite could also be an option that people would enjoy more (Increased damage against X remains monster race). It's not like monsters will be able to damage player characters that much to begin with, sans a few niche/slightly broken ones.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Yeah, I'd agree with chaos's post, Might be better.
I think either Kunai or Chaos' suggestions would be perfect.
This is already the case for Reapers.
http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5610

It probably will be when this is fixed, but remains accessories haven't granted their bonus since Reaper was released. I forget if I (or someone else) reported it then or not, but I am now.