Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Razing Salamander + Arbalest Interaction
All of the below were tested on level 1 jammers with Arbalest's Punching Shot skilled at max.

Razing Salamander's Fire Spear doesn't properly add the extra damage (UL Fire Damage at the very least, I have no idea about the rest considering the current item summary is unchanged from before the Great Reckoning changes, etc. If it does add strength to the damage, it definitely doesn't for me. I have 57 scaled strength in combat.)
[Image: kDCqekf.png]
[Image: 7WcxmG2.png]

>>100 Pierce Damage is a regular attack from my bow. 105 Fire damage is from the firey spear. Also when the fire spear procs, all it's labeled as is attack instead of the weapon name.
idk about arbalest but the gigantys effect doesn't work on basic attacks in general. it only applies to its custom version of the basic attack, 'heavy swing'. also, if you type in 'player-debug' in the command window you can fight a prinny at the statue of memories which has 0 stats, to better gauge damage numbers with
For the first, are you just using attack or are you using some attack skill?

For the second, as Jostar said, Gigantys, for a variety of reasons, only applies its bonus to its custom normal attack.
Bumping this since my hiatus because of the first bug problem still existing oops. Just using a regular attack skill and it's not applying the bonus damage from Razing Salamander.
The normal, basic attack skill or an attack skill?