Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Que] Sky Mantis Scythe dual wielding
[Image: 42102ee2fbe1a81813d3df85637fee9f.png]

Okay the text sort of hints at the Basic attacks costing 1M if you were to wield two. Is it meant to reduce basic attacks to 1 if you have two of them(given you are airborne), aka the effects stacking, or is that just some sort of base covering?
What is the bug? It reduces momentum cost by 1 when you do a basic hit while under the airborne status effect, and that's it.

Sky Mantis probably works like "if [Airborne] and obj/Sky Mantis, 3M = 2M", not like "if [Airborne], (3M - 1M per obj/Sky Mantis) = 2M", I assume. So wielding one Sky Mantis on each hand won't change the effect to make airborne strikes cost 1M.

Still, you're welcome to test and see if it really reduces momentum the other way (subtractive), since this is just an assumption.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
If you want to get semantic (and don't we all), it's "airborne attacks with THIS weapon cost 1m less", so whichever one you're attacking with lowers its own M by 1.

More realistically, it's most likely to prevent attacks in a stylish dungeon from costing 0M or stopping us from meming our way to a 0M cost attack.
not to mention 1m basic attacks would let you get off 6 basic attacks in 1 turn with leaping lizard jump cancel if you were a Corbie, which would be incredibly unbalanced.
5 actually,assuming you main a duellist with fleur but still, yeah it would be pretty OP but its twice the price of a salamander. I was just wondering about the thing in the barkets. "(To a minimum of 1 M)", which when it was always supposed to just go down to 2 made me wonder why it's even written there.

But the stylish dungeon makes sense I guess.
This is intended, it only applies to the basic attack of the weapon itself, so even if you have two, the discount is the same.