Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Bug w/Expanding Ice in Ice Dungeons
Problem: Expanding Ice (https://sl2.wikia.com/wiki/Expanding_Ice) can be used in Ice Dungeons without player made ice sheets
Why this is a problem: This is a problem because normally, ice needs to be created by the player to be able to be used. Ghost Dogs also produce ice sheets, but do not allow players to utilize them, hence the confusion.
Possible Solution: Allow expanding ice to not affect ice sheets in ice dungeons, OR allow expanding ice to affect Ghost Dog Ice Sheets.
Considering that it is said lore wise, that verglas are a LOT stronger in ice regions?

I like like that they can take control of neutral ice.
As far as I know, Expanding Ice works with allied ice sheets. Since the ice sheets spawned in ice dungeon battles don't have any creator they shouldn't be expanding, so I've fixed this.
UPDATE: After the most recent reboot, the ice sheet in ice dungeons is still able to be affected by Expanding Ice. Other bugs were fixed, however, this is not one of them.

EDIT: While I have heard that you have a reboot hotfix, it may be good to put this in the weekly update. Unless the weekly update isn't a thing anymore. In any case, my bad.
Whoops, it'll be fixed in the next hotfix or update.
UPDATE 1: I am NOT able to use Expanding Ice BEFORE the use of Famiuga. However, AFTER the use of Famiuga, the ice sheets that are not player created are still considered as such.

As I do not know what happens in the code this time, I'm not sure what may help.

See attachments for more information.

Attached Files
.png   E1.png (Size: 86.89 KB / Downloads: 1,300)
.png   E2.png (Size: 195.5 KB / Downloads: 1,304)