Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quiet person. What spell did you cast?
The quiet person trait can hide the invocations from spells in battle. Not much more to add really.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
working as intended!
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
I think that's intended and not a bug. It after all has to do with words.
No Dev said on the OOC its not intended, invocations are not at all like regular speech, they resonate and have magical meaning to them.
The balance implications far outstretch consistency of role play. It allows you to charge up a spell and the enemy will not be able to tell what it is you are doing.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
Even though it's not going to be staying with us from what I can tell, I think it's perfectly fine if it were to. You're gonna attempt to silence (or whichever tactic you choose) them either way it doesn't matter what spell it is. It not being balanced would be increasing the effects of high speed divine words and making invocations 1-2M. It's merely trolling and even then you can just get up in their face and see it. Cool idea while it lasted though.
Not everyone has access to silence; knowing how to adjust tactics (especially in a team fight) is very important. This also holds true if they're a good distance away and you just can't reach them to silence them, or if you need to know to pick them as a target or if another target is more viable to take out.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
While I think it's a funny side effect of the trait, I don't think it's a great idea to leave it as it is. It's been corrected in TB6.