Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of bullet
To make things short, my chara's main weapon can't shoot multiple times eventhough i'm using gun, it only shoots one round instade. But when i equip it on my sub, it works normally. I've tried changing my gun couple of time, still no luck. i've even tried changing class and equip-unequiping my skill, the bug still there. I don't really know when exactly it's started to happen. Cry
please help

P.S. sorry about my english Sad

Edit: it was solved, but it happened again. and hasn't fixed until right now!
[strike]What gun are you using? Not all guns can shoot multiple times, it says the ammount of rounds on the item's description window. You can open it by double clicking the item, or if it's already equiped, by clicking that black and white button by the right side of the equiped item that looks like a sideways eye.[/strike]

EDIT: I have to apologize but I misread what you wrote.
[Image: 8a38cabea2.png]
This has happened to me before actually. I'm not sure how/why, but I think it has something to do with it being in the main or arm slot/sub.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3449#p3449 Wrote:Miller » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:17 am[/url]"]This has happened to me before actually. I'm not sure how/why, but I think it has something to do with it being in the main or arm slot/sub.

If it's a problem with main/sub arms, that shouldn't be the only problem related to guns. I had a problem with Double Dao regarding hit with the sub-weapon that had the exact same accuracy as the main, when the main had over 150% hit. Regardless, I should grab sub-attack before I can to properly check the hit with the sub-weapon.
[Image: 8a38cabea2.png]
Need more information, particularly about the gun you're using, and what it says in the item description screen under rounds, if it has any item customization parts, etc.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3477#p3477 Wrote:Neus » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:12 am[/url]"]Need more information, particularly about the gun you're using, and what it says in the item description screen under rounds, if it has any item customization parts, etc.

the problem is, that this happened with every type of gun i equipped in my main.
well that's being said, but i think it already got fixed somehow after the 1.10 patch, thx dev.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3477#p3477 Wrote:Neus » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:12 am[/url]"]Need more information, particularly about the gun you're using, and what it says in the item description screen under rounds, if it has any item customization parts, etc.

Apparently, it happened again. So i uncheck this post and hope that you'll help me...

this is my weapons:
[Image: ALeyuvY.png?1]
[Image: OIaDxsx.png?1]
Are you attacking with these guns through one of the shortcuts, or are you selecting the command directly from the menu?
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Ah! Yes, i've been attacking with shortcuts this whole time. after i tried attacking from the menu it works. Then i tried reattaching the shortcuts and it backs to normal. Thanks for pointing that out.

not sure what the cause of the shortcuts malfunction though.
Does the shortcut ever 'degrade' back to its bugged state through relogs or reboots or anything?