Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trait Suggestion: Tail Whip
So, I don't play Nagas. I dislike their lore, I dislike their general anatomy, I just dislike Nagas.
But, it seems they got gimped by not receiving a kick skill, when everyone else got it mandatory. So, I pose a suggestion, to at least give them one (of sorts).

Tail Whip (Requires 20 base str)

Perform a basic hit, swinging your tail at an enemy within 3 range, dealing slash damage with a +Scaled STR bonus to damage, this attack also knocks the enemy back 1 tile, 3 tiles on a critical hit. The attack as treated as being bare-handed.

If someone who does, or has played Nagas has any ideas regarding this, feel free to weigh your disgusting snakey self's opinion in.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
Instead of knocking back, I'd rather have Tail Whip applying Grapple on your opponent at a STR * 2% chance along with the damage, and if used on someone who is Grappled, then it will knockback by 1 tile per 10 STR.

This is mainly so they can set up for their racial combos better, and not like, have to grab a damn talent that's pretty much mandatory now for them, when all the other races don't really need to rely on talents to be effective.

Especially when like, Trait Points are pretty insanely huge to be spended on, while Talent Points are scarce. It just makes other races have an outright mathematical advantage over Naga, and that should probably be addressed.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]