Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All around are familiar places.. and unknown faces... (Extra Level Bugged?)
Apologys for this ahead of time Dev,
Sadly can't just DM the problem so time to try this!

I had some time ago deleted a character off my key Valmaru.slot 1, proceeded to make a new character and eventually level them up to 60; and attempted to use their house ticket, and the four extra levels in the shared bank for a new house. I know for sure three of them were placed down in the house at one point while the fourth I don't remember setting down before. Neverless attempting to use any four of the extra levels; I was sent to a BDP while having access to all my house stuff; furniture, discs, etc.

While none of them worked I attempted to go back into the extra level and was given a black screen, after about a minute I would use the reconnect command and load it back up; and found myself in the tutorial area; and was free to leave without any trouble and was placed infront of Cellsvich like a new character.

i'm asking if anyone might know a way to fix this or if you may have an idea how too; or grant me a way to replace the four extra levels so that I may use them as planned for my home.

.png   hi dev.png (Size: 318.41 KB / Downloads: 1,107)

.png   2.1.png (Size: 195.39 KB / Downloads: 1,089)

.png   1.png (Size: 190.9 KB / Downloads: 1,105)
Was the character you used them on before this deleted?
What makes you think it was a BDP and not just a bad map load?
What time/day did you attempt this?
Before I used them on the character they're on now, I had them in use on Storm Skyleaf awhile back, the way I know it was a BDP and not just a bad map load was due to that I appeared in a forest, fire alter, and crypt each time I tried one

and this was attempted around 1:00pm - 2:00pm today. Since I had originally attempted to DM you on it to ask privately for assistance; but was unable to from how your discord was set http://prntscr.com/mcbkcz

below is a picture of when I was stuck in a fire alter floor; but was unable to reach the stairs due to it being placed in the wall

The character attempting to use the stairs now/in the picture below is Lucina Dusklion; who now occupies slot.1 that Storm Skyleaf was once on.

.png   2.png (Size: 197.67 KB / Downloads: 1,078)
Was the original character deleted or did these items somehow get to you otherwise? Because donation items like extra levels are initialized with special settings based on the key and slot that get reset when a character is deleted, and avoiding that could lead to this behavior.

If you did delete them, when abouts would you have done that?
The original character was deleted; before I deleted the character everything except for the housekeeper was stored originally, because it was being weird and not letting me pick it up. I made sure the house wasn't bound anywhere as well.

When I deleted the character I went back to the character select screen; chose delete character and confirmed it; than it logged me in, and stored the housekeeper since It was an asago item still at the time. After that I created the new character and up until they were 60; I didn't touch the shared bank; once she was 60 I withdrew everything that was in there; passed them 1500 asagos from Bubbly Feline on my heartlesspsychodezark acc; and bought a few things I needed and or wanted for the new house that I had planned; the first thing I did was place down the stairs and check them since I had a problem with them in the past; and ended up in a BDP layout with all my house choices still set for use. I attempted to go over the forest BDP layout several times before returning through the extra level; black screening, reconnecting and ending up in the tutorial area
Update: They're now simply bringing me to floors of black layout; one with grates, i haven't crashed entering or exiting any of them yet so far.

Still unable to place anything or change any of the flooring/walls but progress

Edit: Exploring one of the extra levels lead to me finding a small piece to a house? I'm not sure who's since it matches none of the houses on Valmaru account; messing around with it I learned I can replace the flooring on it; but it won't extend past that into the dark area
.png   uhhh.png (Size: 252.99 KB / Downloads: 1,080)

Edit 2: With the assistance of Dyst they were able to help me change three floors back to normal while one is still stuck; i'm going to try and do what they did to fix it tomorrow though if it persists!

Final edit (I promise!): Dyst was able to fix the last floor! Apologys for any trouble or hassle that I caused Dev! I hope you have a great day!