Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Class Spell Thief
As it stands Spell Thief gets nothing aside from Rogue's base benefits for main-classing it.

So I was thinking it could get a reduced cooldown on stolen spells for having it as your main class (down from 3 to 2 or 1). That way there's some incentive to run it main class for those who might sub it solely for having access to stolen spells at the same efficiency as someone maining it.

I'd suggest possibly nerfing it instead by tossing in restrictions to existing skills, but I don't think ST needs a nerf at the time considering the aforementioned 3 round cd nerf.
I mean, the problem with them was the class being way too strong sub-classed (especially when done with classes that used to round 0 instakill people then back off to heal, like Kensei). Alone, or main-classing, Spellthief kinda sucks. Maybe just a 1 round cooldown instead of 3, or maybe no cooldown can solve this.

I incline more for no cooldown if Spellthief is main class, obviously. A lot of shit has changed and I think they can afford regaining what legacy capacity they had.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]